My first DSLR Shot!

I've received from my beautiful wife a Nikon D70s DSLR for an early Xmas present. Oh happy day. I started playing with photography with a Nikon EM 35 mm film SLR. I've worked my way through my first digital camera, a used Nikon Coolpix 900 (which I started really getting the photography bug) and then to a Olympus Camedia C-5050 zoom. Which was a high end point and shoot. So I've come full circle. I love the camera. I'm riding it with training wheels right now since I'm on the learning curve. I had to post something, so after we set up the Xmas tree which was a precondition to getting the camera. . I had to try it out. . .This shot is crappy . . But hey, now I have a DSLR .. Hee hee. Merry Christmas!!

Comments

miss terri said…
i'm so jealous you can't even beging to imagine.
Dorion Rose said…
Hang in there miss terri. The prices are dropping!

Popular Posts