Shopping


I went shopping with my wife last weekend. I'm not quite sure how this happened but I was determined to make a project out of it. If I took my DSLR two things would have happened. One, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on helping with the 'hunting and gathering' of our sustenance. Two, as a result of number one I would have angered my wife. Ok, I mentioned earlier in this blog that I had this cheap AIPTEK mega cam. It's about the size of a fat pack of gum. I have no idea what magapixel it is but the lens is 9.8mm / F3.0.
Its kind of my digital 'holga'. I loaded some batteries in it and stuck it in my pocket. When we got to the market I settled into my usual role of 'cart pusher.' . .I've had no formal training but have dabbled in the trade from time to time. I held the little camera in my hand and steadied it with the handle of the cart. I filled the memory up, 52 pictures . I hoped for something I could post. The little camera didn't have the attention span I had hoped for (fast lens.) I did get this shot that I wanted play around with some fun filters in CS2.

Comments

miss terri said…
that's more than slightly disorienting

Popular Posts