My wife went to Bratislava, Slovakia.


Comments

Jay said…
Cool. Very interesting place to check out. One of those places that tourists are flocking to since it was basically off limits for so long. Is it more reasonably priced than other parts of Europe?
Lu' said…
Stopped over from Jay's. I could not imagine being away from the US for that length of time. I think the ideal away from home time is 1 week or less. It would probably kill my husband, he seriously loves TV; hmm. You know everyone says Europe is so beautiful, well the USA is no slouch either :)
Celulite said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts