Day Two Cape May

You can’t go to Cape May without walking the Wildwood boardwalk. It’s a crap-tastic two miles of pure American indulgence. They put the scariest ride out front to whet your appetite. This sling shot ride which I call “the lawsuit waiting to happen” is at the beginning of the boardwalk.
sling shot far   sling shot
As you walk beneath this monstrosity you can feel the fine mist of cream soda, corn dogs and cotton candy falling from the sky. Junior’s going to sleep good tonight.   
Mamas kitchens
And speaking of corn dogs, I don’t remember them coming out of my Mama’s Kitchen
.Fwheel
Aside from my questionable attitude it was still a fun evening.
roller coaster
I thought it was just the positive energy of 7000 adults and children buzzed on cocktails and sugar (respectively, I hope) that made the night special, but then I remembered that it was a full moon.
cop moon
And if you don’t remember anything else at all. . . . . . .
WATCH THE TRAM CAR PLEASE!!!!!
After hearing this every five minutes for three hours it burns into your soul . . for days.

Comments

Popular Posts