Happy Thanksgiving

We went to my Mother-In-Laws for turkey day. Excellent food, people and memories. While the culinary geniuses spun their craft I busied myself with my camera.

Setting

Since the chefs all threatened me with various implements of cutlery I gave them the creative space they requested and concentrated on the inanimate beauty.

dinner2

Photography note: Milestones, I shot in aperture priority mode using ambient light. I also shot in RAW (Nikon-NEF) for the first time. I like it. I had to do a lot of thinking rather than mindless shooting but I was pleased with the results. 

Comments

BIGMEK said…
Wow, that looks delicious Dorion...Are we invited next year ? :-)
Anonymous said…
Great pics, man. what are the shooting parameters? --Jay
Dorion Rose said…
Bigmek - Your always invited M.E.!

Thanks Jay - f3.5 1/4 ISO 200

Popular Posts