The Moon again.

At approximately 9:15 last night my dog Chanel communicated with my Wife via canine telepathy that bladder evacuation was forthcoming and a proactive plan should be put in place. My Wife then communicated with me via verbal command that walking the dog was both prudent and mandatory at that juncture. I then took the dog for a walk. I could question the equity of that process but the countless occurrences of it has weaken my resolve.
The Moon was beautiful. It was almost full with some high flying *Cirrostratus clouds scudding across the sky. 
*31 years since high school and Earth Science class has finally paid off.Yay! Thank you Mr. Cary. 

I went back in and grabbed my photo gear and gave it a try.


Once I got the camera steady and set I took a series of photos, so I strung them together and uploaded them to Youtube. You-know, to prove that I'm a geek.



Comments

Carolyn J. Rose said…
As always, gorgeous photos.
Would you like to take one for a cover of a book I'll release in the fall? Seriously.
Dorion Rose said…
I would Be Thrilled! Seriously.
Carolyn J. Rose said…
Seriously?
Contact me at Bubba99@comcast.net

Popular Posts