Stratton Vermont

 Never Stop My beautiful wife and I took a long weekend and drove up to Stratton Vermont for a needed escape. Skiing was almost done due to the mountain snow  yielding to the seasonal change but we had never been there before so we scouted the area for future trips.
Gondola
This was the last weekend for skiing. They were shutting down on Sunday.
Ski Patrol
SKI's
flannel
SKI
After checking out the skiing we drove into Manchester for the outlet shopping.
Georgio
Googles
All the shopping started to make me feel emasculated so I waited outside the stores while my beautiful wife browsed.
 stem
“Emasculated” by D.Rose
I passed the time playing with my camera. Idle hands are the devil’s workshop.
Bench
Hood3
I will leave you with a self portrait to appease my ego.
Reflection

Comments

Popular Posts