Trolley-day Rooooooad.

My place of employment offers opportunities to volunteer for a civic projects. I perused the list of projects this go-around and saw that the Trolley museum in Kingston N.Y. needed some clean up work done. So I mentally did a pro/con list in my head.
  1. I wouldn’t  have to drive to friggin Poughkeepsie for a day. It would be nice to do something for my home-hood K-town.
  2. It would be nice to work outside in the air for a day instead of going crossed eyed staring at code on a computer screen.
  3. Free lunch. Enjoy the camaraderie of my peers.
  4. Get home early. Feel the satisfaction of a job well done.  
Of course I brought my camera and fooled around a bit.
Workers
Raw Tongs
Tongs
Russ
This is Russ. I’ve worked around him for 15 years. I believe he has a PHD in “wise-ass.” He cracks me up on a regular basis but if we were interviewed publically we would both claim that we despise each other.
Rusty
Some cars needed a lot of work.
Trolley
They took us for a trolley ride out to Kingston Point.

Lighthouse
Door
Tracks Project Final

Comments

Popular Posts