Randomonium

I haven't posted in a while so here is a gallimaufry of recent photos.

My beautiful and dangerous wife prepares a shrimp dish for various occasions which I always find camera worthy. I first posted a picture of it on this blog back in 2005. She hooks the little crustaceans on the rim a of this giant wine glass and puts lettuce and cocktail sauce in the middle. We had a super bowl party and she assembled one.  *Yay Giants!*


We have grown to love the falling waters hike along the Hudson. There is always lots to see. 



The perseverance of a tree busting through a rock on the river bank. 


I did some photoshop work for my cousin in law Mike. If your wondering why Leonid Brezhnev is getting hooked in the ear by an angler read Mike's blog post here.   



And finally I caught a shot of this feral Shih-Tzu recently while on assignment in Tibet. I was able to snap this shot and get back to the safety of my Land Rover before it's vise-like grip severed my jugular and I bled out.

Comments

Popular Posts