The Shore


We've been trying to get to our house in Cape May as much as possible now that weather has drifted from "freakin cold" to "mild/nice."  We found out that our dog loves the beach as much as we do. The sand is soft on her paws and there are all kinds of stinky things to sniff and roll in. 


This shot was something I was playing with, I loved the green moss on the pier. I posted it on my 500px profile and I received the highest pulse score I ever received. Excellent.
You can see the post here: 500px  .


We explored three different beaches this time and all three were absolutely beautiful. 


My beautiful bride decked out in her 50's beach garb. It was cool and windy that day.


Fishing seems like a great excuse to be on the beach all day, or a jetty.


This is. . .I don't know what the hell this is but it looked intriguing enough to take a picture. The dog gave it a cursory sniff. She seemed pleased with the bouquet.

  
I love dusk.


I was trying to do a black and white thing here.


A stranded horseshoe crab in the surf. I have read that the locals always flip the crab back on their legs when they find them like this. It seemed like the decent thing to do so I did that, after I took a photo and the dog had a sniff.


Fin

Comments

BIGMEK said…
Wonderful pics Dorion

Popular Posts