June Trip To Cape May

The Trip started off with a hurricane, well, almost. The sky got funky, then came heavy rain and then the wind, lightning and thunder. It scared the crap out of my poor dog.


But the storm cleared and then came a perfect day for the beach.


The waves were angry.

We went for a nice dinner at the marina.

We had a dinner party with our neighbors. Nate came. He has a gentle wandering sole.
 Nate

And we walked the sea wall.

I am trying for figure out what kind of bird this is. . .
Post Note: Thanks to my Friend Mark Murray this bird has been identified as a Night Heron. Thanks Markus! 

Funny ending story. We were sitting on the beach and I was changing the settings on my camera. I turned the camera to my left and took a test shot. I was not paying attention to what the camera was pointing at, only the settings. Later when I got home I found this. .. 


Comments

Popular Posts