Dad


This is my father. . . . .Obviously I didn't take the picture. It's a school picture from a one room school house. He does not look pleased to be in school or have a picture taken. Today he is 80 years old and he still seems to be as miserable as he is in this photo. Photographically - I scanned his old picture and cut him out of it and darkened the background. Why did I include it? I don't know . . . .But that is what a blog is for.

disclaimer: My father is an identical twin . This may be my uncle who was standing next to him (of course) in the picture. They both went off to WWII together out of high school . There are a few pictures from their service days that I don't know if it's my uncle or my father. They don't know either. . . . .And if you think about that for a second. . .does it really matter?

Comments

Popular Posts