Unknown Flowers

I went to my mothers for a visit. She lives way up in the country and her gardens were exploding with wild color.

Flowers

I like this shot. The backdrop is the house which is a dark brown and shadowed by the eave. The flowers were in the sun. It was a natural set up. 

Red Flower

I realize if I’m going to photograph flowers I should take a course or at least buy a book. My mother was rattling off the names as I snapped shots but I rarely listened to her when I was growing up, why would I listen to her now?

Blue flower

This is a photograph of a blue thing.

VINES

Some mirror image fun with tree vines.

flower3

This is a photograph of a red flower.

Flowers2

Some more orange flowers with the natural set up.

                        Chanel2

I would like to thank my assistant Chanel. Her can-do attitude and attention to detail drove this project to a successful closure.

Comments

Dorion Rose said…
Ok, I had to call my mother - Day Lillie, Tiger Lillie, Globe thistles (blue thing) Amaryllis(red flower) the dogs a Shih Tzu.
Anonymous said…
Love the flowers, but the mirrired tree roots is killer!!
Judy Glasel

Popular Posts