Moon over New Maine



Ok, I will freely admit that this is a Maine Ocean and a New York moon. The ocean shot I took in Maine and was pleased with the focus and composition; however, the original sky was a little boring. The moon was the result of a project I started when I tried to photograph the moon while walking the dog and failed miserably. Thankfully we had a lot of pretty moons that spring so I became a little obsessive and hauled my camera (and later my tripod) out many times at dusk. I finally got the hang of it enough to produce decent images. Having done so I just had to incorporate it into a landscape. I am the author of both photos, of that I have no guilt. I do however feel I plagiarized mother nature somehow. In my defense, I learned a lot messing with my digital camera to capture the moon and I gained some flight hours on my adobe photoshop CS program and last but not least . . I flexed my creative muscle and it felt good.

Comments

Popular Posts