Sun Dog


Once again this is my mothers dog and a composite using a sky from my collection. I brought my Olympus 5050 Zoom to my mothers house with the intention of shooting the dog for this purpose. The dog is very active but using dog's treats to get his attention I managed to get some shots that I thought would work. As for the direction of the light I wish I could tell you that I slaved over formulas determining the area under the curve but what I did was take the best shot I could. When I got home I moved the head around the sky in Adobe Photoshop until it looked natural. I then darkened the highlights of the dogs head and brought out his eyes just a little. I used quick mask to capture the dogs head. I have a feeling there may be a better way to do this; but, it has not yet presented itself to me.

Comments

Popular Posts